Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 08

I went to school today to get my learning contract and contact sheet signed. I showed Alan my modeling and he said that I should not make the modeling too perfect as you know nothing in this world is perfect. He helped me with the texturing of the tree and the picnic mat. He said that certain things like the basket and the tree bark could be done in Zbrush. So Zbrush! HERE I COME! I want to finish all my modeling and texturing by next Wednesday so that could start on my animatics. Oh gosh, so many things to do. I’m freaking out!!!

Well, I have to get back to work. More updates soon!

2 comments:

  1. aiya, a bit faster only, then you will definitely catch up by the time i try to rig. ahahah. im trying very hard not to touch zbrush. omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to touch it man...its faster to texture there...no choice..I want to focus on animation though

    ReplyDelete