Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 06

Oh gosh! I have been busy with my other work and I didn’t have the time to do my FYP. I feel so stressed up. Anyway, I went to school early to get my 3D modeling done. I started by modeling the environment. Things like the cups, mat, basket and others. I spent the time searching for reference pictures in goggle. To my surprise, I got most of the picnic objects done and I’m happy with the results.

There was consultation with Alan today but all he wanted to see was our learning contract as we need to submit it this week. He approved mine and he asked me to send it to him so that he could print it and get it signed.

Other than that, I have to do my modeling fast so that I could get my texturing and rigging started. Time is running and so are the days. I will post my final environment when I’m done!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment