Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 03

We had class today so I did my character yesterday and showed it to Alan today. He approves the male character but then it is not finalized yet. So, I want to re draw it back. I did ask for Julian’s advice about my story but he said it was too cliché. He suggested me that the story should be more like the male, blind and the female, deaf. I told him that it was emo and he said that emo sells. I tried doing emo and serious but that is really not my thing. I love to do comedy and just make people laugh because laughter is the best medicine.

Well, Julian did ask Alan if my story was cliché and he said that he was fine with simple stories as long as we are able to put it across with our animations. So in other words Alan disagrees with Julian. I dont want to change my story because I like the way it is. I might be adding some stuff though.

That’s it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment