Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 05

Woke up extremely early today to do my very rough storyboard. So we had consultation today and I should Alan my storyboard, finalized character and my learning contract.

He said that my learning contract is fine and I just need to change what i have achieved for my primary and secondary aim. He helped me with it and I am finally done with it. As for my character design, it has been improved but then certain things like the guy’s leg and the girls side view needs to be edited. My storyboard is fine but he suggested me to add more funny scenes. He gave an expample like when the girl point at her teeth to say that he has chili stuck in his teeth but he misunderstood and thought she wanted a kiss so he leans forward. She waved her arms and said its his teeth that his the chili not a kiss. Then there was an awkward silence then she remembered that she brought watermelon. Thats where the incident happened.

So yah, other than that Alan said I’m good to go. I’m so excited to start production. Oh and my title needs to change.

That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment